Forex Metatrader 4 Demo Trading Account (Video)
With the growing interest in forex trading, as a profession and way of life, we created one of the most important articles you’ll ever read. If you have heard of MetaTrader 4, well, we’re sorry to disappoint you. To all others, remember the information you’ll learn in this video, because it just may be your ticket to early retirement.
Before we get to this great video, let’s go over a few important points to remember. Scroll down and take a look!
Key Points of Forex MetaTrader 4 Video
1. Reading the FX Market Watch Window
2. Understanding Bid and Ask Prices in Forex
3. Using the Technical Indicators from the Navigator Box
4. Tweaking the Technical Indicators for your Forex Charts
5. Learning how to Buy and Sell Currency Pairs for Profit
6. Using a Stop Loss in Forex to Protect your Capital
7. Learning How to Close your Trade in Forex
8. The Financial News Section in MetaTrader 4 is Worthless, Read Elsewhere
9. Learning how to Open Multiple Forex Charts for Different Currency Pairs
10. Understanding How to Read Forex Charts in Different Time Frames
Though this video was rather comprehensive, they didn’t tell you how to use candlestick charts. Sometimes, when you download MetaTrader 4, you will have to change the setting from “bar charts” to “candlestick charts”. If you have any interest in being successful as a forex trader, candlestick charts as are must!
If you would like to download MetaTrader 4, please click here. Otherwise, sit back, relax, and enjoy the video!
InsideTrade LLC Staff
Phone: (949) 444-2111