Introduction to Futures and the Commodities Markets (Video)
We found this video about the commodities markets, and thought it would be perfect for beginners. It does good job of explaining the basics of the futures industry and its differences from stocks, among other things.
Before we get to the video, let’s take a look at some of the key points you’ll need to remember.
Key Points of Futures Market Video
1. Futures is One of the Largest Investment Markets in the World, and the Commodities Industry Regulates Food Supply and Other Crucial Items
2. The Futures Market is Based Upon the Use of Leveraged Accounts, which can Increase Risk and Reward for Managed Futures Investors
3. Orange Juice, Coffee, Gasoline, S&P 500 Index, DOW index, Crude oil, and Lumber are All Traded in the Commodities Markets
4. Commodities are Traded on Futures Exchanges like Stocks, but the Main Difference is Leverage so it Requires Less Price Movement to Profit
5. Futures can Achieve Higher Yields with a Lower Initial Investment, Yields can be 10x higher vs. Regular Stock Index
6. With Futures Investments the Downside is, You can Lose More than your Initial Investment if you’re Not Paying Attention
7. Watch your Futures Trades, and Don’t Go on Vacation During them, and You will Not Lose More than your Initial Investment
8. Weigh the Risk vs. the Reward and See if Commodities is Right for You, it is Not for Everyone
9. Futures Trading is Really just Like Stocks but On Steroids, Managing Risk and Reward is Key
10. At Least Take the Time to Look into Futures Trading, it can be your Hands-Free Ticket to Wealth
We apologize for the sales pitch at the end of the video, but with the information i, it is well worth the watch.
Scroll down, press play, and enjoy!
InsideTrade LLC Staff
Phone: (949) 444-2111