Managed Futures Funds Outperform Equity Markets (Video)
While searching for managed futures videos, we came across an interview with Aaron Smith, the manager of “Superfund Financial”. After hearing some of the insightful facts he covered, we thought we’d share them in this article. As you’ll see, equity investments are historically more volatile than managed futures. The fact is, managed futures funds are greatly outperforming the equity markets in yields AND stability. With success that is independent from economic growth, commodities will continue to outperform traditional markets.
Before we get to the video, let’s outline some key points for you to remember.
Key Points of Managed Futures Fund Video
1. Superfund Yielded Over 30% when the SENSEX (India Stock Indices) had a 51% Loss in 2008
2. “Superfund Gold” made 1447% since 1996 and SENSEX India made 189%
3. Superfund is Highly Diversified in Financial and Soft Commodity Futures like Most Futures Funds
4. There is No Relationship between Managed Futures Funds and the Strength of the Equity Markets
5. Superfund Trades Futures with Long and Short Positions to Benefit from Uptrends and Downtrends in the Futures Market
6. Example: Profiting on Oil Futures During the $147 Bubble with Long Positions, and then Closing Longs and Opening Short Positions when Prices Declined
7. Managed Futures Funds Use a Systematic Approach to Analyze Information, Entering Trades when there are Clear Trends
8. Gold Futures are a Great Investment During the Financial Crisis, and it can Help to Protect your Assets (Gold is at $737 in Video, Now it is $1104+)
9. Gold Futures have a very Solid Value that is Historically Not as Volatile as the Equity Markets
10. Almost Anyone can Benefit from Managed Futures Investments, Investing can Add Diversification and Growth to your Portfolio
Scroll down, and click play. We hope you enjoy the video!
InsideTrade LLC Staff
Phone: (949) 444-2111