Short Selling in the Forex Markets (Video)
Forex is simply about trading price variation to earn profit via leverage. Most people would think you always buy low, and sell at a higher price to make money. Though this can be true, you can also “short” the market by selling high and exiting the trade when you buy back low. As you’ll see in this video, the concept is simple and when used effectively, it can be a great tool for high yields!
Before we get to the video, let’s review some of the key points it will cover. It always helps to read AND watch when you’re learning new concepts.
Key Points from Forex Video on Short Selling
1. Definition of Being “Long” in the Forex Market is Having a Position that will Profit if the Market Rises
2. Definition of Being “Short” in the Forex Market, is having a Position that will Profit if the Market Declines
3. Most People don’t Understand that you can Sell Something you don’t Own, and then Keep the Profit if the FX Market Lowers in Price
4. Usually Investors think Buy Low and Sell High, Instead think Sell High and Buy Back Lower for Profit, Be Open Minded to Short Selling in Forex
5. Shorting is just as Effective as Buying and you can Make just as Much Profit, Learn to Time your FX Market Right and Practice Short Sales
We know this article contains basic information for many forex readers, but it’s critical to make sure everyone understands this concept. Sorry about the sales pitch at the end of the video, but it will be well worth the watch!
Scroll down, and press play. We hope you enjoy the video!
InsideTrade LLC StaffPhone: