Understanding Prices in the Gold Futures Market (Video)
Due to the financial crisis, Gold futures prices have hit record highs in 2009, and may continue to grow for years. Since we thought this was an important topic to understand, we provided a video to share some facts about Gold and it’s link to the economy. By taking the time to watch this video, you will start to understand the Gold futures market, and most importantly, you will learn how to benefit from it.
Before we get to this great video, let’s review some critical points to remember.
Key Points of Gold Futures Video
1. Peter Schiff was Right about Gold Prices and the Financial Crisis Years Before this Video
2. It is Not too Late to Buy Gold Futures and Make High Yields from the Increase in Price
3. We are Not Anywhere Near the Top for Gold Futures Prices, Gold will Keep Rising because of Several Economic Factors
4. What Gold Really Tells you is the True Value of the USD, and the USD is getting Weaker with the Printing of New Money
5. Though Some may Not Agree, Gold Futures could Hit $5000 Before it Stops Rising
6. Inflationary Pressures are Everywhere, if you Don’t See them, you’re Not Looking
7. In the Great Depression, Prices of Goods were Declining, in Today’s Financial Crisis, Consumption has Contracted BUT Prices are Still Going Up
8. Schiff Predicted Gold Futures would be $1200 by Year’s End, and it Hit $1223 a Few Weeks Ago
9. As People Lose Faith in the Dollar, Investors are Flocking to Commodities such as Gold, which has Become a “New Asset Class”
10. Until Interest Rates are Raised by the FED, the Dollar may Lose even more Value and Gold Futures could Soar in Price
Scroll down, click play and enjoy!
InsideTrade LLC Staff
Phone: (949) 444-2111