Welcome to the Alternative Investment Forum.
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Anyone know about him?

Virgil Hentz of Saint Paul Minn. has us in a deal now for funding using someone else to provide us with a POF.

We are supposed to be funded by Jan 22,

Has anyone else used Virgil, and has it been successful or not?

It seems like he has been delaying us for two months now, saying at first it would only take a week after our POF was filed into escrow.

We borrowed $200k to purchase a POF from a colleague of his, and we still don't have our first increment yet.

Is he a fraud or for real?

JJ

Default Virgil Hentz

jjmysterious8,

I know nothing about Virgil Hentz, but I did go back & look on the "Blacklist of PPP Brokers to Avoid" & he was listed there by someone. So for what it's worth you might want to review that list. Just my thought.

3. Default Faulty Strategy

JJ,

I can't say for certain whether Virgil is a scammer, though the chances are good, since 99% of pof providers are. Two months? Something's up.

Point is, if you lease someone else's cash attempting to get funding or God forbid, enter a trade program, you're just begging for trouble, and unfortunately it sounds like that's just what you've got.

Most likely Virgil and his buddy split that 200 and have no intention of providing you anything except maybe a disconnected cell phone number.

Cautionary tale for all: Don't lease pofs for ANYTHING other than balance sheet enhancement, and don't borrow money to do it.

4. Default Any update

Mysterious -
    Any update on your progress with Virgil? Was this through Unlimited Equity Partners?

SkepticalOne

5. Exclamation Anyone know abot these two gentlemen

Steve O"Brien of Monteray, California (No other information is available)

James A. Devine of (J. A. Devine & Associates) Dover, Delaware 19904

I need more info about these two men, there reputation, dealing etc for a large PPP investment. They want $5000.00 upfront fee to come & inspect the items.
    I am new to PPP so far I am just trying to find out the correct people to deal with.

6. Default Items?

Jay,

These are NOT the correct people.

We've said it many times and in many places---NO UPFRONT FEES in PPP, period.

You may contact me off board for further clarification if you wish.

7. Default Virgil Hentz - United Equity Partners

I am currently dealing with Virgil Hentz of United Equity Partners, and in a similar position to the post below. Any information good or bad would be gratefully received.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmysterious8 View Post
    Virgil Hentz of Saint Paul Minn. has us in a deal now for funding using someone else to provide us with a POF.

It seems like he has been delaying us for two months now, saying at first it would only take a week after our POF was filed into escrow.

We borrowed $200k to purchase a POF from a colleague of his, and we still don't have our first increment yet.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by straight Shooter View Post
    Jay,

These are NOT the correct people.

We've said it many times and in many places---NO UPFRONT FEES in PPP, period.

You may contact me off board for further clarification if you wish.
    Straightshooter, you couldnt have said it better. Stop paying these upfront fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Default

Virgil Hentz is associated with a convicted felon who has been indicted by the Department of Justice in Phoenix. We have copy of indictment. We spent 8 months on this scam, only to find out that the Senior Trustee has a criminal record history. There is no funding in our humble opinion as the indictment clearly states about the scam involving the senior trustee. Virgil is the administrator under Unlimited Equities Partners who is the direct link to the Greek Trust and the Senior Trustee who did not perform. Fortunately, we did not lease the fractional CD as an attorney we worked with found a previous criminal history and the funds were never wired to the leasing company in Hawaii. Our advise is to not walk but RUN from this. You will never be funded, pure and simple. I would suggest that you contact the FBI in Phoenix.

10. Default Uep - alf

How about John Kissonas and ALF or ALM? Any dealings there?

Quote Originally Posted by jjmysterious8 View Post

JJ