Welcome to the Alternative Investment Forum.
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sulevss View Post
    And how they did it? Becouse in PPP money stays in Your account.No upfront fees.
    They are show up as a "investor", ask you BG and start play around of the world.
    Ukraine CROOK! + Throu out all brokers...

2. Thumbs down

And how they did it? Becouse in PPP money stays in Your account.No upfront fees.
    And you know HOW much cost MT760 every time to swift? Or cost for issues BG? How much money person lost every time.....

Default about PPP

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    And you know HOW much cost MT760 every time to swift? Or cost for issues BG? How much money person lost every time.....
    In PPP You can use ONLY cash! Not any bank instruments.So there is no need for MT760.PPP is not usually understood by many.And I can not discuss it here also.
    Becouse of these 3 clowns here too.But not only.Becouse it is private,it is confidentional also.And You know what happens, when You do not follow the procedure of the Bank? But off the forum I had explaned,how the thing works.As much as I am allowed. Best.

4. Thumbs down

In PPP You can use ONLY cash! Not any bank instruments.So there is no need for MT760.PPP is not usually understood by many.And I can not discuss it here also.
    Becouse of these 3 clowns here too.But not only.Becouse it is private,it is confidentional also.And You know what happens, when You do not follow the procedure of the Bank? But off the forum I had explaned,how the thing works.As much as I am allowed. Best.
    WE closed THREE programm in this year, do not try teache me... I do not need it , trust me

5. Default BE CAREFUL OF steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    BIGEST CROOKS AND SCAMMERS:
    UNITED FINANCE HMVS GROUP LLP ( 4000 Great Russel Street, London vorobyovr@gmail.com) Ukraine passport EE550002
    DORSCH EASTERN EUROPE ( Kiev Ukraine- Lybomil Hadjinikolov)
    This guy Steve, if he is real then he should come upfront and gives us his passport number to see how real he is.Anyone, can put anything he likes on the net without the person that reads the info being able to verify if he is talking about the truth.In the case of dear Steve I can say that he is committing fraud by spreading around lies.I have deal with these people and I can guarantee on their legitimacy.How can a group that deals and finances Governments be a crook? LETS GET SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Default

ha ha ha
    put your pasport #, full name and contact information and i will send to you file of their BS!
    Start be serios!!!!

7. Default

Yes .... total waste of space and lying cheating b@@@@@@. email me and i will tell all

Paula Sue Cramer, AKA Perfect Elevens, Atlas Holdings Trust based in Texas.
    Whether you are a Financial Advisor, Compliance Officer, or simply a concerned investor I note the following;
    Not only is this individual not to be trusted, she is associated with people who are equally not to be trusted.
    As others have noted, she is a colossal waste of time. Ms. Cramer is a self-proclaimed Trustee to Atlas Holdings Trust as well as other entities.
    I would strongly urge anyone who comes in contact with this person to proceed with tremendous caution. She has been blacklisted at major wire houses for a very valid reason. Referrals coming from this individual should also be properly vetted by compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Patriot Act.

Vishnu Kumar (Clear Iris, Novi Michigan)
    Please be advised this individual should be considered highly suspect.
    The individual is black listed at major wire houses, and is not to be trusted.
    Any entity or individual who is considering doing business with Clear Iris, or Vishnu Kumar should have reason to extend a high degree of due diligence.
    Pay special attention to foreign fixed income to be used as collateral for a loan facility.
    Extremely large sums of money ($250 million+) are typical of securities in question.

10. Default

hey
    many fake "investors" do this and what you surprised get know it? common....and many people know these guys. Try take credit line for your BG...its their way for sure. And after you will not have anything - no BG, No profit, smart ukraine way, yep, only now Ukraine doesnot have even money for their issues. Its a problem! Its why they take your BG and .....bye bye ..see it again after one year
    Last edited by InsideTrade Staff; 12-19-2010 at 02:05 AM.