Welcome to the Alternative Investment Forum.
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Angry " Sir " Brian Dudley ~ Australia, London

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

This guy is currently under investigation by the Australian Authorities.
    He is a liar and a thief.
    He boasts about what he can do and when you submit your deals to this clown , the story changes.
    A number of people are after him for he has destroyed many lives that have crossed his path.
    He will lie , sell his own mother for prostitution , literally steal deals out from under you and NEVER perform.

He commands you to call him " Sir " Brian Dudley.
    After checking him out , it turns out he is an old man going into his 80's. It is unbelievable the web of lies this delusional clown has created and the number of people that have fallen for his web of lies.
    He is a malicious and nasty individual. He will be very nice to you until you fall into his trap and send him your deals . He will then turn into an azzhole and attempt to cut you out of the deal and then whats worse , he upsets the clients who waited for months , stringing them along with his lies and ultimately NEVER PERFORMS.
    The guy is dangerous and will eventually be stopped from the chaos he has left in his wake.

2. Thumbs down

The description above is pretty harsh, but I wouldnt recommend working with him either way. He never took money from me or my clients, but I didnt trust him enough to introduce my brother, who is a possible client. He was really not very impressive, at all.

3. Default yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

well well well, stumbled on this site and i can personally say that this guy caused me alot of grief in 2008, now i see him in fraud. i am very stoked to hear he is being investigated. i never met anyone that toots his own horn the way he does and lost me clients because of his messed up lies. he could not seem to keep stories straight. is he really a knight or just another story? 80 years old , i had no idea. i would really get my rocks off seeing this guy in prison somewhere. this made my day to see this.
    SIR BRIAN DUDLEY IS A FRAUD

4. Default Extortion

THIS GUY HAD US SIGN OVER OUR ASSETS TO HIM , TOLD US A 25 THOUSAND TO 75 THOUSAND DOLLAR FEE WOULD BE REQUIRED AFTER WE SIGNED OUR ASSETS OVER AND THEN CHANGED THE AMOUNT TO 200 HUNDRED THOUSAND TO 300 HUNDRED THOUSAND AND WHEN WE TOLD HIM WE COULD NOT PAY THAT AMOUNT , HE THREATENED US THAT WE SIGNED OVER OUR ASSETS TO HIM AND HE WAS COMING TO THE STATES TO RETRIEVE THE ASSETS .

WE ARE REPORTING HIM DIRECTLY TO THE AUSTRALIAN AUTHORITIES-
    Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Complaining about companies or people

5. Default question

Has any tried to sue someone out of the country for one of these deals? I would assume international courts would be tough to get moving? Please let us know.

6. Default Sir brian dudley is a royal douchebag

It's about time.
    This guy is a Grade A Douchebag.

7. Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by conquest View Post
    Has any tried to sue someone out of the country for one of these deals? I would assume international courts would be tough to get moving? Please let us know.
    The link in the below post , they take these matters so seriously.
    At the very least , they will drown him in demands for papertrails , tax returns, complete details on each of the transactions he has conducted ( if any ) and keep him a slave to them for at least a few years.

Also , his supposed knighthood shouls be revoked.
    Someone should trace if he was knighted , by whom and then send an announcement to the knight committee. I doubt a thief / criminal can be continually hon ored with a knighthood status.

Lastly , someone should create a video clip about him and upload it to YouTube.

This site does a great job at spidering these posts , so if we all band together and get the word out , soon enough NO ONE will ever want to work with this old geezer that seems to be ripping everyone off either in wasted time or extorted money or both.

8. Default Another fraud tool

Well, I just surprised even myself!

What an idea- to get your blackberry , iPhone, whatever,and do a video clip ranting about people who ripped you off and load it on to you tube. Make sure n ot to embellish, lie, only tell facts so that you cannot be held liable for Libel or Slander.

In the title of the video and be sure to put the person's name you are warning others about , along with the words along the lines of - thief, rip off report, con artist,etc.

Google will spider the video upload soon enough along with the title and that could be seriously powerful.

Create a video version of this site on your own channel at google allowing anyone here the freedom to add their own video warnings, rants , whatever to the channel and it could be such a tool in cutting down the fraud of the ones who take your money as well as the agony of non performers.

On the same side of that coin , also create a second channel praising the performers and ethical people so that more business can go their way quicker versus any further time wasted with these charlatans.

Just a thought.

9. Angry Go away!!!

This is NOT a site for paid surveys. Take this crap somewhere else and quit wasting our time.

10. Default Can You Guys Please Cut The Crap?

This kind of BS spam will not be tolerated on this forum once, much less repeatedly.
    Dump it at BradyNet where it belongs.